Friday, October 24, 2008

i've been tagged!

...so here goes:

1.Link to the person that tagged you - mine is Kolleen!!!

2.Post the rules on your blog

3.Share five non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself

4.Tag five random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs

5.Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

soooooo, i don't know anybody else on blogspot really.... so i'm not going to specifically tag anyone, but if you're out there and you read this, hi! please to do my meme? fanks.

ok, so things about me:

1# - i am a messy person. it's not food trash, or anything gross, it's just clutter. craft bits and bobs, projects i've started but don't want to finish right now but if i put them away i'll forget in general, SHOES [i leave them everrryyyywhere], sweaters because i layer like it's my jobby job. stuff.is.everywhere. it drives the fiance crazy and i'm convinced that at some point i'll be living alone, just me my cats and my shit everywhere. let's put it this way: i have a room just for my clothes, and a room just for my crafting. yet, i'm typing this sitting in front of a table in my living that has my embroidery stuff on it, my jewelry making stuff, my yoga mat, my styling kit [what i take on photoshoots] and billions of other things. it's baaaaad.

2# - the reason for the first thing is this. i cannot remember anything. i have juvenile alzhiemer's or something. i don't know what is wrong with me, but i sometimes actually forget that i have school and don't go to classes... and sit around all day. i can go into a room to do something and completely forget what i was going to do, and then see something interesting and get all into that for hours before i remember that i was going in there to grab something important. thank god i'm reasonably healthy and i don't need any medication, otherwise i'd be dead. for example, today i woke up at 9:30 and when 4:30 rolled around i realized i hadn't eaten or drank a single thing. i am a mess!

3# - i'm convinced that there should be pickles on everyyyyyything. i put them in omelettes, in my salad, in my salsa... they're my favorite thing ever. i eat about a jar of pickles a week, but sometimes [aka most of the time] more than that. they're probably poisoning my blood or something and giving me the aforementioned dementia, but whatever.

4# - i am currently wearing a flaming red wig, ivy spirit gummed to my face, and giant red eyelashes that might be giving me a headache right now. i'm en route to being completely dressed as poison ivy, haha. jesus.

5# - i find rob zombie to be heartbreakingly, devastatingly handsome. i have no idea why, but oh man. i would bang him eight ways to sunday. sheesh. i love hairy trashy looking metal dudes. but not like, ICP dudes or something hahaaaaaaaew.

No comments: